CEI Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This document sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting our website and linking to this policy, you are accepting that CEI does it utmost to protect your data by consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner set out in this policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
We are legally obliged to use our information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, our address is
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information such as your name and address, age, email address and your career data. The information you give us may include both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and sensitive personal data (such as some of the information submitted by you as part of an application process).
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site or when you email us, we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information;
- information about your visit, including information about the way you use the website. We do not use information gained in this manner in a way that any individual can be identified.
Information we receive from other sources. We may also gain information from other sources such as Linkdin, these are sources you will have chosen to put your data on for the purpose of being involved in projects, and through third parties whom you have given authorisation to use your data for companies to contact you about opportunities in your field of work.
What we do with your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Data you give to us. The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us at email@example.com
Data we collect about you.
We will use this information:
|to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;|
||to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;|
Data we receive from other sources
- We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, to protect CEI rights, property, or safety of any member of the CEI Group, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and child protection.
Where we store you data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us. This includes contractors employed by CEI on the implementation of our projects globally. Due to the nature of our work and the countries in which we operate, you accept by providing us with your information that the information you provide may be used in countries where standards of data protection are not as stringent as those that apply within the EEA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Know your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data, you can do this be asking to have your data removed from our database by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right to information held about you
You have the right to access information held about you contact email@example.com to request access
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests to provide you with opportunities around the globe.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
We will retain your data for a period of 7 years for Audit purposes
Cookies and other technologies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost all websites. Cookies do not recognise you personally and are not harmful to your computer or mobile device. They are used by websites you visit in order to improve your experience on the website, to provide us with analytics information that will help us improve our website generally, and to collect information about travel destinations of interest to you so that you may see travel ads more relevant to you.
This is a general audience website and neither the website nor any App offer services directed to children. If we gain actual knowledge that a child under the age of 18 has provided any personal information to us without the parent’s or guardian’s consent, we will immediately delete this information.
Transfer of personal information outside your country
If you are visiting our website or using our Apps from outside the United Kingdom, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United Kingdom, where our servers are located, and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United Kingdom and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Changes to this policy
Please check this policy for changes that can happen from time to time when requested by Law, we are updating this policy in line with 2018 GDPR changes.
Llangollen, LL20 8PL UK